Reception Rooms: 2
Property Type: Mid Terraced House
A spacious mid terraced property situated right in the heart of this thriving and most fashionable area a stone's throw from busy bars, restaurants and boutiques. Just over the road Endcliffe Park provides a gateway to scenic walks running along the Porter Brook through two of Sheffield's finest parks. Ideally situated close to the popular lower section of Ecclesall Road and the Hallam Uni campus off Broomgrove Road. The rent for the property for the current tenancy is £308 per week for a 52 week term so £16,016 total gross rent (let to 4 tenants) and a new group of 4 has taken the property from 4th July 2017 to 29th June 2018 at £312 per week for a 52 week contract (£16,224 total gross rent). With accommodation over 3 floors including an offshot kitchen, dining room and separate front lounge there is a lot of communal space for the residents and this is why it has always let well.
- Sought after and very fashionable location
- Close to superb amenities in the cosmopolitan Ecclesall Road and Sharrowvale areas
- Desirable buy to let property with tenants signed up until 4th July 2018!
- Current income of £16,016 until July 2017 (rising to £16,224 in the 2nd year)
- 4 bedrooms
- Great ground floor footprint with Lounge, Dining room and offshot kitchen
- Long lease with 683 years left on the lease and a nominal annual ground rent
- Modern fittings throughout
- UPVC D/Glazing and a combi boiler combine to give better energy efficiency
- Small rear yard