Floor Area: 843 sq ft
Reception Rooms: 2
Property Type: Detached bungalow
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS INSIDE AND OUT! Guide Price £200,000-£215,000 Enjoying a cul de sac location where bungalows infrequently come to the open market is this truly well presented 3 bed detached bungalow with gas central heating, double glazing & alarm. Leading off the 'L' shaped Lounge/Diner which has an attractive focal fireplace, is a spacious conservatory with French style doors opening onto the spacious side lawned gardens and patio.Two of the three bedrooms are of double size, the single with fitted wardrobes. The shower room is fitted with an attractive modern suite incorporating a double size shower cubicle. Off road parking is provided via the front driveway & a single garage with further potential to the opposite side of the bungalow, ideal for any caravan storage.Within just a few hundred yards to the various shops & bus services upon Flanderwell Lane, this bungalow would make an ideal purchase for the vendor needing amenities close to home.
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Generous size corner plot
- Rear conservatory
- Attractive fitted kitchen
- 'L' shape Lounge Dining Room
- Spacious driveway & single garage
- Spacious lawned gardens & patio to side & rear.
- Cul de sac location
- G.C.H., Double Glazed & Alarm system
- Highly desirable location therefore early inspection recommended