Reception Rooms: 2
Property Type: semi detached house
ELR are proud to bring to the market this deceptively spacious, beautiful 2 bedroom stone built semi detached house situated in the picturesque village of Whiston. Upon a No Through Road and having a driveway providing off road parking together with a rear conservatory overlooking the mature lawned garden with patio & summer house. There are 2 reception rooms, both with inglenook fire places housing a duel fuel fire. The fitted kitchen has integrated appliances with adjoining utility room whilst both bedrooms are of double size and there is a beautiful spacious bathroom suite with white 4 piece suite. Adjoining the front lawn is a driveway provides off road parking. Within a couple of hundred yards away on adjoining Pleasley Road are bus service routes to Town Centre & with the M1 & Sheffield Parkway within easy access. There are 3 good pubs in the village within walking distance together with convenience store. All in all a beautiful home.
- A beautiful 2 bedroom stone semi detached home
- Rear Conservatory
- Enclosed rear garden with Summer House & outside W.C.
- G.C.H. D.Glazed & Alarm system
- Spacious Bathroom with white 4 piece suite
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms both with duel fuel fires
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Fantastic home requiring early inspection
- Situated upon a No Through road.